Musical Candyland

Here is a game that I've recently finished.  I found some ideas for this one on Pinterest.  It is based off the original board game, Candy Land.  You could use an actual Candy Land game board and just write on the spaces, but if you don't have Candy Land, then here is your alternative game board:


This game includes 3 different grade levels of playing cards (211 cards total), and two 8.5"x 11" halves of the game board. I trimmed each half of the game board, laminated them, trimmed them once more, and taped them together with clear scotch tape. 

For the playing cards, I went ahead and printed those out on card stock. For game pawns, I use some of the pawns from other board games that I own, but you could also use coins, erasers, or anything else small enough to fit on the spaces. 

If you're interested, you can grab this game for free at my TPT store.

Comments

Popular Posts