Organizing Piano Games

Here are my 4 must-have items that help keep my piano games/activities organized:


Rubber Bands
I use rubber bands to keep all game cards together.


Clear Plastic Bags
I use clear plastic bags to keep any small game pieces in one place.


Plastic Envelopes
I bought these plastic envelopes on Amazon a few years back, and I love them.  
These specific envelopes are a bit pricey, but I love how they can expand to fit all of the game pieces, AND that I can see exactly what's inside.  I'm sure you can find some similar ones for a cheaper price.
I use wet-erase markers to write the concept that's covered in each game, on the front-left of the envelope.  I also write how many games are inside each envelope on the front-right of the envelope.
These markers are great, because they don't rub off like an average dry erase marker, and they aren't permanent, so if you decide to change what's inside the envelope, then you can just wipe off the marker with a wet paper towel.


Storage Box
Oh my goodness, this storage box is one of my favorite purchases ever.
It fits the plastic envelopes perfectly, and it also doubles as a seat!  I bought this on Amazon as well, and it's great for the price.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the idea of using wet erase to label! I love the dual purpose storage bench too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts