My Most Used Supplies for Lesson Prep

I have SO many piano games and activities saved to my computer, and I've recently been making more of an effort to print them... ALL.  First of all, I wouldn't even dare attempt this feat without have a paper cutter.  I use this Fiskar's paper trimmer.


Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Scrapbooking, 12"



I also use this Scotch laminator. Great value and works very well!
Scotch® Thermal Laminator, 16" - White (TL902) - image 1 of 1
And finally, I recently discovered this little time saver!  I always like to trim the corners of all the cards that I laminate, because they can be quite sharp if I don't.  It was becoming tedious.  I thought "Surely, there's something out there that can help me do this quicker."  This little gadget has been saving me so much time!  It's similar to a hole puncher, but has 3 different sizes that you can trim corners.

Sunstar Kadomaru Pro, Corner Cutter (S4765036)


What about you?  Do you have anything that helps you save time prepping for lessons?  Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts